Monday, March 3, 2014

I know u will get back!

Yes! My prediction went right!
As u know, its applicable to many things!
But do u think u were doing right?
You tore those tiny, little of my, 'trusty wings!'

Betrayed would yeah, both of us feel!
But I don't think its impossible to heal!
Was it not for a mere thing I was alleged?
What of that, The oath we took for a friendship- 'full fledged'?

I felt so bright in your presence!
I felt so right, whatever you did!
But would that mean, you could leave me alone,
And I would deep embed, the feelings I hid?

Each moment, my heart is weeping!
Each moment, your thoughts are creeping!
Each moment I feel so lonely!
Each moment I wish we were back together!

A minute is a millennium,
An hour its hard!
A day you leave me
I just go retard!

I know the reason,
You know the reason!
It is so unbelievable!
That you would choose to treason!

Never do this again!
I know you will get back!
Never leave me again!
It sets me off the track!

''Who am I? I need an answer''
I ask you questions....
And you have no answer!
Well indeed, 'who am I' to ask you questions? And then expect an endearing answer just to put a smile on my heart and miss a beat on my face!

-PRANAV
03/03/14
07.37 P.M

No comments:

Post a Comment