Sunday, January 26, 2014

A world of happiness

Waking up from my cozy bed,
Thinking of those tears you shed,
Oh this world has turned too grey,
Lemme find an all new ray!

Flying up on a silver cloud,
Sailing up to the moon's world!
Lighting up the sky with stars,
Zooming past the breezy Mars!

Up above there out in space,
In the vacuum air is scarce,
Let us fill it with air of love,
Let us take from here all our love!

Moving out of this ambience, With a boosting incipience!  
With the dream of founding new world,
Aviated off shore!

Join me in the flight!
Forget all the plight!
Let us build a new world,
Of happiness, full of happiness!

Waking up from my cozy bed,
Thinking of these dreams you fed,
Oh this world is turning green,
As I wished it would have been!

-Pranav
26/01/14


*In the fourth stanza, for those who get into dilemma, why have I used the word 'FOUNDING' instead of 'FINDING', let me clear your doubt!
Found is a verb and is in present tense... its totally different from the word 'found' which is the past tense of 'find'!


No comments:

Post a Comment